INTRODUCING THE NEW SHOPRITE APP
You MUST update to the NEW ShopRite App - Our old app has been sunset and our New ShopRite app is available for download in the iTunes or Google Play stores
ShopRite has an answer for your busy life
Introducing the all new ShopRite app with tools to help your shop & save like a GPS for your shopping cart to help you navigate the store. Instead of hunting for items on your shopping list, just click IN STORE CHECKLIST and they’re automatically sorted by aisle.
DISCOVER A NEW WAY TO SHOP...
With the new ShopRite app, customers are able to shop and order easier than ever. Discover new items and savings from the weekly circular and coupons made just for you. Search, scan, save lists and even add notes to specific items. You can even add ingredients from recipes and more into a single, easy-to-use list in your cart. And once you're finished, use your cart as a checklist or simply schedule a pickup or delivery (through ShopRite from Home, where available).
LEARN MORE ABOUT ALL THE FEATURES OF THE NEW SHOPRITE MOBILE APP
New Navigation Bar
We’ve redesigned our main menu so that it’s always visible to you at the bottom of your screen.
From here you’ll be able to easily shop, check out and view your account information.
• Home – View and access digital coupons, the Weekly Circular, Past Purchases, or ShopRite from Home Weekly Promotions
• Shop & Save – Shop by Department, get personalized recommendations, coupons or view items on sale
• Cart – A unified shopping cart that can act as a delivery order, in-store pickup order or in-store shopping list
• My ShopRite – View your Price Plus club card and points, digital coupons loaded to your card, previous purchases and saved shopping lists
• More – Additional features such as links to other ShopRite apps and contact information
Your shopping list is now called your cart.
You can start adding items to your cart, make an in-store checklist for now or the future, or make it an in-store pick up or delivery order (through ShopRite from Home, where available)
If you don’t want to add an item to your cart, you can also save items to a list for future use. You can access your saved list from the My ShopRite section.